Desperate making new friends
Friday, April 23, 2010
Lesson 2
People say that i am lucky because i get to attend the company birthday celebration and their first karaoke session. I felt so too.
I got free birthday cake to eat, free karaoke to sing, free drink to drink and i got to know that boss doesn't understand mandarin because he was English educated.
ARGH!!!! I think I am really a desperate girl! I desperate to make new friends and become one of them. This really bother me alot. I tried hard thinking what should i do, what should i chat with them and how to reply them. The more i tried, the worse it will be.I'm just like sally who have a golden mouth.
If i can really open up my mouth and talk, I will find people to celebrate with me! ^0^
Can anybody teach me or tell me what should i do? I just hope that Monday will be a better day.
People say that i am lucky because i get to attend the company birthday celebration and their first karaoke session. I felt so too.
I got free birthday cake to eat, free karaoke to sing, free drink to drink and i got to know that boss doesn't understand mandarin because he was English educated.
ARGH!!!! I think I am really a desperate girl! I desperate to make new friends and become one of them. This really bother me alot. I tried hard thinking what should i do, what should i chat with them and how to reply them. The more i tried, the worse it will be.I'm just like sally who have a golden mouth.
If i can really open up my mouth and talk, I will find people to celebrate with me! ^0^
Can anybody teach me or tell me what should i do? I just hope that Monday will be a better day.
