OT
Friday, April 30, 2010
Lesson 7
It seems like those people who are not good in writing report will end up working in IT company. Provided that they study IT. I'm one of them. It's good that i don't need to write report every now and then.
Today i stayed in office until 7pm (no OT pay), but got free ride home. Lucky me! I don't think I will like to work OT (nobody like!) but I am those people who like to drag here and there so I always end up leaving office late.
**Random** Having a calendar at my office table is good.
It seems like those people who are not good in writing report will end up working in IT company. Provided that they study IT. I'm one of them. It's good that i don't need to write report every now and then.
Today i stayed in office until 7pm (no OT pay), but got free ride home. Lucky me! I don't think I will like to work OT (nobody like!) but I am those people who like to drag here and there so I always end up leaving office late.
**Random** Having a calendar at my office table is good.
