WTH!
Monday, December 13, 2010
I don't know what I did wrong. All of a sudden, the way MY answer me back was like "ARGH, DUN ASK ME SUCH A STUPID QUESTIONS CAN?!"
And hey! I login to fb and play game at 12+am is that wrong? I know the next day need to work and I will definitely lack of sleep. I know my work performance will drop. I know that is my impression for you but when I lay on my bed, I just can't fall asleep ar. I had enough sleep for 3 whole days leh. Blame myself for being a pig? HA! Everyday sleep < 10 hours I am not very happy already and I know this is life.
Do I really look so emo to all of you? I really don't know how to chat with you all that's why I alway being so super duper quiet. You think I like this? Of course not!
是不是在公司里就不会有朋友呢?
