<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1922309615168544332?origin\x3dhttp://n-stage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
n-stage.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Angry!
Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm Damn Angry NOW!!!!


不要敷衍我!



I ask you, did you do this did you do that, don't anyhow reply ya.


I know whether you got do this and that anot okay!



Feel like punching your face right now! Arghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!



I understand that you are a new staff and the date to your last day of work is getting nearer and nearer. Pls pls pls... Be honest.



This type of working attitude will cause trouble to your colleagues. Pls put yourself in other people shoe. You're no longer a little girl.


Be responsible!!!

Kai sign off @4:43 PM