Job Found!
Monday, October 31, 2011
I've found a job!!
One and only interview!
[Interview]
Interviewers : 3
Interview Time : 10mins
*They have nothing to ask. I thought no hope liao (depressed).
[1 Week Later]
Received call from the company. She ask for another referee in my previous company because the referee that she was looking for was on leave.
This is the time when I feel weird as in they have nothing to ask me during the interview and I thought it was a failed interview.
But it still gives me hope.
[3 Days Later]
Received call from the company and they offer me the job position! Very very very happy~~
*smile*smile*smile*smile*smile*
One and only interview!
[Interview]
Interviewers : 3
Interview Time : 10mins
*They have nothing to ask. I thought no hope liao (depressed).
[1 Week Later]
Received call from the company. She ask for another referee in my previous company because the referee that she was looking for was on leave.
This is the time when I feel weird as in they have nothing to ask me during the interview and I thought it was a failed interview.
But it still gives me hope.
[3 Days Later]
Received call from the company and they offer me the job position! Very very very happy~~
*smile*smile*smile*smile*smile*
