Bo Liao
Tuesday, February 4, 2014
Happy CNY 2014!
Time passes very fast and I officially turn 26 today.
岁月不留人啊!
This year I'm gonna:-
1) Graduate from my Bachelor course
2) Job-hopping
I have been working and studying at the same time for almost 3 years. It's very tiring but enjoyable.
Recently, I have been working OT everyday because my colleague is on maternity leave. Anyway, my manager did hire a temp staff to help out but haiz... she cmi ar! All she need to do is to key data into the system and do simple filing but she can't even handle it. *faint* I really don't know how to monitor her.
Feel like I have been working like cheap labour - Need to do my own job scope + cover my colleague portfolio (as temp staff can't cope + my fellow colleagues not helping) + monitor temp staff. Super tiring ah~~ KL, faster come back~~~~~~~ We miss you!
As for my studies, it goes smoothly. (Phew~ Lucky!) Now, I just need to wait for my exam days and get prepare for it. Hope can pass and continue my last term. Hehehe~~
Now, left less than 4hrs for my b'day to end its day. Okay! Wish myself all the best in this Horse year!
